Tuesday, September 26, 2006

You can call me train, Mark Train

easy now!

Yesterday I went to my 2nd interview with a Visual Media company. After having a chat through the company's products and why I wanted the job I was chuffed to be offered the job subject to references. That was great and superb!

It is a job that involves filming and editing and i think it will really satisfy me. I am thankful to God for finding the job and getting the job.

The company is based out in the countryside in a place with a psuedo-rude name and their base is an converted barn. It seems like a great place to work.

The filming they do is for train drivers training videos. So when there is a video "mission" you go and stand in the drivers cabin and film what he sees and then edit it together.

I am really pleased that I have been offered a job and that its a job I really want.

1 Comments:

At 9/26/2006 07:43:00 PM, Blogger jeff said...

thats really really awesome mark. very cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home