Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I've got that tuesday feeling!

How do?

The content of this blog will be three-fold:

1) Today, Tuesday 29th August 2006
2) Fasting
3) Jobs and Houses

1) Today we had a delightful day wandering through Luton. We searched (mostly unsuccessfully) for art materials and seeds and trowels.

Eventually we discovered Poundstretcher had seeds so we bought the shady collection. In this pack there were 30 bulbs to be planted Aug-Dec and they promise they will flower in various intervals from January til Jun. Amazing! If you want to go and check out our handiwork in the future then go to Dallow Road and opposite the Kiani Motors garage there is a spot of grassy land. And there you shall find beautiful blue, pink and yellow flowers!

The bulbs professionally held by ex-professional hand model Roxy S Hastings.



And here is Fiona digging like a good 'un. She claimed to be the best at planting the bulbs, and some might say "rightly so"



2) Today I am fasting which is a word for where you deliberately don't have something. Today I havent eaten any food yet. Predictably I am very hungry.

3) I am currently without a job or a house. I have put in an application for a Finance Officer job which I hope I get, I may be pretty good at it but I sometimes feel that some of my experience I put on my form isn't exactly what they are looking for.

Being without a house this week is bad because it means John and I feel a certain amount of unsettledness. We are really looking forward to getting a house. It also bad because it has meant housing all of our friends is trickier.

P.S Here is a "paparazzi" picture I took of Fiona talking on Monday night, where she said a whole heap of really good stuff about our generation. The picture profiles Emma's leg:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home