Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What is courage?

On our last weekend away I decided to be brave. For too long I've missed out on doing things because I've been too scared. A lot of the time I didn't even know what I was scared of, I just didn't want to be scared. While we were away together, talking and learning and sharing in each others lives, I decided that I didn't want to obey my fear, I wanted to defy it. So I did some things that scared me. First I jumped on the trampoline, then I swam in the sea at night, and finally I got baptised. Actually, I don't think that was the "and finally" moment - I've got a feeling it might just be the beginning of something good.

And here it is...listen carefully for Gav's new baptism liturgy.



(And thanks to Ruth for filming it.)

1 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 01:22:00 PM, Blogger jeff said...

Thats really cool.
Well done for being brave - on all three fronts.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home